2020년 08월 05일 수요일
뉴스홈 국제
Vietnam says up to 800,000 left COVID-19 epicentre Danang since Jul 1

[서울=아시아뉴스통신] 레악카나기자 송고시간 2020-08-03 02:30

베트남 수도 하노이의 한 의료진이 코로나 19 바이러스 검사하고 있는 모습 30일/(신화통신/아시아뉴스통신=베트남 장하준 기자)


[아시아뉴스통신=레악카나 기자] Vietnam's health ministry said on Saturday (Aug 1) up to 800,000 visitors to Danang city, the country's new novel coronavirus epicentre, have left for other parts of the country since Jul 1.

Vietnam last week detected its first locally transmitted COVID-19 cases in more than three months in Danang, a tourism hot spot.The total number of infections in the country has since risen to 558 from 413, with most of the new cases linked to three hospitals in Danang. More than 41,000 people have visited the three hospitals since Jul 1, the ministry said in a statement. The Southeast Asian country reported its first two COVID-19 deaths on Friday, and the toll rose to three on Saturday.

 

[ 저작권자 © 아시아뉴스통신. 무단 전재 및 재배포금지]



제보전화 : 1644-3331    이기자의 다른뉴스보기
의견쓰기

댓글 작성을 위해 회원가입이 필요합니다.
회원가입 시 주민번호를 요구하지 않습니다.

포토뉴스

more